Enter for a chance to win
One of Two Prize Packages:
Two Winners will be randomly selected.
*Please note that these vacation packages each include lodging, attractions tickets, and dining in the North of Boston and Plymouth County regions of Massachusetts.
Certificates do not have to be used all at once and can be used for multiple visits to our great state.
PRIZE PACKAGE 1
- One (1 night stay) at the Mirbeau Inn & Spa – VALUE: $350
- One (1 night stay) at the Rockport Inn & Suites, Rockport – VALUE:$200
- America’s Hometown Shuttle Trolley – VALUE: $60 (June 24 – August 27, 2017)
- Gift Certificate to Woodman’s of Essex – VALUE: $50
- Passes for 4 to Plimoth Plantation – VALUE: $140 Through November 26, 2017 (March 17-November 25, 2018)
- Plymouth Night Tour Tickets for 4 – VALUE: $48
- Pilgrim Hall Museum Family Pass – VALUE: $40 (February 1 – December 31)
- Plymouth Bay Winery 2 Complimentary wine, wine jelly and wine sauce tastings (with keepsake glasses) – VALUE: $10
- Sail for 4 on the Schooner Ardelle – VALUE: $160
TOTAL VALUE: $1,058.00
PRIZE PACKAGE 2
- One (1 night stay) at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore & Passes for 4 to Coco Key Water Park, Danvers – VALUE: $400
- One (1 night stay) at the Hotel 1620 at Plymouth Harbor hotel1620.com – VALUE: $250
- Salem Trolley Tickets for 2 Adults and 2 Children – VALUE: $52
- Cabby Shack Gift card – VALUE $50
- Salem Witch Museum – Family pass – VALUE: $36
- Jenny Museum – Family Pass – VALUE: $24 (mid-April – last Saturday in November)
- Passes for 4 to a Captain John Whale Watching Tour – VALUE $192 (mid-April – mid-October)
- Peabody Essex Museum Passes for 4 – VALUE: $80
TOTAL VALUE: $1,084.00
Thanks for Entering the Contest!
Learn more about these two great Massachusetts destinations by visiting our websites:
This quintessential New England destination, nestled conveniently between Boston and Cape Cod, is best known for its Native history, the Pilgrim story, and one of the country’s most iconic landmarks – Plymouth Rock.
But history is just the beginning of what visitors come to experience here in Plymouth County.
With everything from water sports to whale watching – golfing to ghost tours -Thomas Land to trolley tours – cranberry harvests to culinary tours… you’ll find yourself planning your return visit before you even leave!Visit SeePlymouth.com
The North of Boston region is home to the 34 cities and towns of Essex County; each town offering its own unique character and charm. Located only 30 minutes from Logan International Airport and the city of Boston, the region offers 5,000+ guest rooms, 200 miles of coastline, numerous restaurants, cultural sites, attractions, performing arts venues, and more!
From the beaches of Salisbury to historic Salem, the rocky shores of Gloucester to the industrial city of Lawrence, come explore and discover!Visit NorthofBoston.org